Monday, February 06, 2006

Lost Life



I bought my wife an ipod video for Christmas. I never completely understood the attraction of ipods, that is until we downloaded the entire first season of Lost. We subsequently viewed 25 episodes over a period of 6 days. That show is like crack, needless to say we are obsessed. I bought an AV cable to hook the ipod up to our tv, this works very well, a recomended buy to anyone with a video pod. The picture has some pixelation but beats having a bunch of dvds you'll only watch once taking up space. Anyway, if you are one of the few who haven't bothered to watch the series and feel left behind log onto itunes and download that sucker!


I also just bought another snappy piece of technology into the house, a DVR. This thing rocks! It really has a set it and forget it mentality. With two young children, the ability to pause live tv is a God send. Being able to fast forward through bad advertising is also a very useful feature.

No comments: